Anda di halaman 1dari 9

ANALYSIS OF CONSUMERS QUESTIONNAIR Q 1. Have you painted your house with any one of these brands?

Total Use 200 Percentage 100 Asian Paint 128 64 Berger Paint 72 36

36% AsianPaint

Berger Paint 64%

From the responses received from the consumers, out of total 200 consumers, all of them are using paint in their house. As per the analysis, we find out that 64% of the consumers uses the Asian paint, and36% consumers use Berger paint.

Q2. Who makes the decision for buying paint in your family? Total Elders 104 Percentages 52 Whole Family 83 41 Other 15 7

people
7%

Elder 41% 52% Whole Family other

According to our analysis, we find that in most of the households, 104 respondents replied that an elder member of family to buying the paint. Family members together (in 83 houses out of total 200) make the decision about buying paint. According to 15 respondents, selective person like uncle and house makes the decision about buying paint.

Q3. Which of the following attributes influence your preference for paint? (Rank - 1-more influential, 2- somewhat influential, 3- less influential) Rank MORE INFLUENTIAL ATTRIBUTES Variety of shades, Price, Quality SOMEWHAT INFLUENTIAL Brand, Word Of Mouth, Advertisement LESS INFLUENTIAL Availability Percentage

Rank 1st Price Quality Brand Word Of Mouth Availability Advertisement Variety of shades 164 140 54 48 52 43 166 32 47 73 54 58 105 21

Rank2nd 4 3 17 95 28 49 13

Rank 3rd

No Answer

10 56 3 62 3

Q4. When do you paint your house?

Analysis Years 1-2 Years 65 Percentage 32.5 3-4 Years 86 43 5 & Above 10 5 39 19.5 Occasion

100 90 80 70 60 50 40 30 20 10 10 0 1-2 years 3-4 years 5& aboue Occasion 39 65 86

About on which occasion consumers repaint their house, most of the respondents that is 88 replied that they repaint their house after 3-4 years. 65 respondents replied that they repaint their house after 1-2 years. And the 39 respondents who said that they paint their house occasionally followed by 5 and above years category with 10 responses.

Q5. Which kind of product do you prefer for your house/ office? Analysis total Oil Paint: Distemper: Interior Emulsion: Exterior Emulsion: Wood finish: Primers: Cement Paint: Metal care paint:
150

Percentage

64 88 150 146 142 67 27 136

32 44 75 73 71 33.5 13.5 68

146

142

136

88 64 67

27

Q6. Does the advertisement of the product helps in decision making about which product to buy? Analysis Yes 143 Percentage 71.5 No 57 28.5

Yes

No

29%

71%

Around 71% of the total respondents believe that advertisement of different companies helps them in making decision about which product to buy. Only 29% that is 57 respondents replied that advertisement of product does not help in decision making about which product to buy.

Q7. How do you find the price of your preferred companys products? Analysis High Fair Low 60 130 10 Parentage 30 65 5

Low 5% High 30%

Majority of the respondents that is 65% of respondents finds the price of their preferred companies product fair. But 30% respondent finds the price very high and only 5% of

Price

respondents finds the price of the product low.

Fair 65%

For Asian Paint Analysis High Fair Low Berger Paint Analysis High Fair Low 17 50 4 Percentage 24 70 6 43 80 6 Percentage 33 61 5

100% 80% 60% 40% 20% 0% 43 80 17 50 6

High
Asian Paint

Fair
Berger Paint

Low

Q8. How satisfied are you satisfied with the shades of paint? Analysis Highly Satisfied: Somewhat Satisfied: Neither satisfied nor dissatisfied : Somewhat Dissatisfied: Highly Dissatisfied: 89 58 33 9 11 Percentage 44 29 16 5 6 About satisfaction level, 44% of people are highly satisfied with their preferred companies products, followed by 29% of respondents who are somewhat 58 33 satisfied with the products. Only 6% and 5% of respondents are somewhat dis-satisfied and highly

People
100 90 80 70 60 50 40 30 20 10 0

89

11 People

dis-satisfied

with

their

preferred

companies

products respectively. Around 16% of respondents are neither satisfied nor dissatisfied about their satisfaction level. For Asian Paint:

Analysis Highly Satisfied: Somewhat Satisfied: Neither satisfied nor dissatisfied : Somewhat Dissatisfied: Highly Dissatisfied: For Berger Paint: Analysis Highly Satisfied: Somewhat Satisfied: Neither satisfied nor dissatisfied : Somewhat Dissatisfied: Highly Dissatisfied: 30 22 14 3 3 59 36 29 6 8

Percentage 43 26 21 4 6

Percentage 42 31 19 4 4

100 50 0

30

59
Highly Satisfied

22 36

14 29

3 6

3 8

Somewhat Nither Somewhat Highly Satisfied Satisfied Nor Dissatisfied Dissatisfied Dissatisfied

Asian Paint

Berger Pain

Q9. Do you use the same brand each time you repaint your house? Analysis Yes 163 Percentage 81 No 37 19

NO 19%

YES 81%

About using the same brand each time, 81% of respondents replied that they are using the same brand but remaining 19% of respondents are not using the same brand each time they repaint their house.